- Greater height of the headboard membrane with greater use of play areas;
- Total habitability of the covered area, even in the corners;
- Perimeter opening of the structure, including the headboard, with sliding membranes;
- Possibility of placement of entrances / exits also in the headboard or near the corners;
- Possibility of modification of the walls also in the headboards with other materials in place of the membrane (sandwich panels, windows, walls and more);
- Raising above the border bolster of the pre-tensioned covering membrane, this removes the main membrane from occasional or possible vandalism damages at eye level.
STANDARD VERSION WITH GROUND MEMBRANE
VERSION WITH HEADBOARD STRUCTURE